If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ, or you wish to make a suggestion, please visit the MGTEK dopisp technical support website at:
How to Report a Problem
If there is a feature in MGTEK dopisp that does not work as expected and you wish to contact us, you can help us greatly by providing the information we need in order to be able to troubleshoot the problem.
Steps before you report a problem
Before you report a problem, please follow the steps below:
- Read the Troubleshooting topics in order to determine if this is a known problem.
- Sometimes, a problem is caused by a bug in the software and the problem might have been fixed already in a later version. Please check if you run the latest version of MGTEK dopisp (Determine the Version of MGTEK dopisp). If you do not run the latest version, install the latest software and try to reproduce the problem. You can find the list of changes in the change log on the MGTEK dopisp website.
Include all relevant information
Try to include any information that seems related to the problem. What is important to us is:
- Are you using the latest version of the MGTEK dopisp software?
- If the problem is related to the topics covered in the troubleshooting guides, please note whether you have read them.
- What exactly does not work? Is there an error message? If yes, include the exact message.
- How can we reproduce the problem? There are many different ways to use a piece of software, so even if it seems obvious to you, it may help tremendously if you include steps on how to reproduce the problem.
- How did you determine that there is a problem? Describe what kind of result you expect.
- Does the problem always happen? Sometimes, a problem is sporadic, or it only occurs when a certain procedure is used. If possible, try to isolate the problem and let us know the results.
- Sometimes, a problem occurs only when a certain song is synced (especially those downloaded off the Internet, as opposed to CD rips done with Windows Media Player). Try a different song to see if the problem is consistent or not, and let us know the results.
- Has this feature worked previously and suddenly stopped working? Let us know what software you installed or what you changed. If you run Windows Vista, check the Reliability Monitor to see what you changed.
- What have you tried to correct the problem?
Frequently Asked Questions