My iPod does not display album art
When you sync music to your iPod, MGTEK dopisp also copies album art to your iPod. If the iPod does not display album art, please read the notes below:
Album art is only copied for newly added songs
When you sync music, Windows Media Player only copies album art for the songs you added. Songs that are already present on the iPod are not automatically updated with album art. To update album art for a song, delete the song from your iPod and then sync it again using Windows Media Player.
Associate album artwork with songs
If your iPod does not display album art for certain songs, the album art of the song may not be usable by MGTEK dopisp. To update the album art for these songs from the Windows Media content providers, using the procedure below:
- Right-click the song or album that you wish to update.
- Click Find Album Info.
- Choose the correct album and click OK.
Now, sync the song to your iPod. If the song is already on the iPod, delete the song from your iPod and sync it again using Windows Media Player.
Only certain types of album art can be used
Due to technical limitations in Windows Media Player, MGTEK dopisp can only sync certain types of album art, such as:
- Album art embedded into a MP3 ID3v2 tag.
- Album art provided by the Windows Media content providers. This is the default album art that is automatically loaded when you rip a music CD, or when you right-click a song and choose Find Album Info.
- Album art that is added manually to the folder that contains the MP3 music files. The album art picture must be named Folder.jpg, and the music files must be organized in sub folders.
MGTEK dopisp may not able to sync album art if the album art is supplied by a different mechanism, even if the album art picture is displayed correctly in Windows Media Player.