is a tool for students and embedded software developers who write software in assembler
for Motorola's 68HC11 and 68HC12 microcontroller.
MiniIDE is an integrated development environment running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
It was especially designed for Motorola's M68EVB912B32 evaluation board and replaces
the assembler which comes along with the EVB package. However, it can be used for
any evaluation board that has the 68HC11 or 68HC12 on it. MiniIDE incorporates an
editor and a serial communication terminal. A command line cross‑assembler,
which is seamlessly integrated in the IDE, is included.
- All you need for assembly programming Motorola's EVB and many others!
- Runs under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP (no Windows 3.1).
- Native 32-bit application.
- Editing, assembling, correcting errors and downloading s-records can be done without
leaving the IDE.
- Includes Asm11/Asm12 Version.
Cross assembler Asm11/Asm12 Features:
- Accepts all common syntax for maximum compatibility with other assembler.
- Run from the command line or within MiniIDE.
- Conditional assembly.
- Macro capability.
- PC-relative (,pcr) assembling.
- Multi-pass technique.
- The world's fastest assembler in it's class.
Click here to view a screenshot.
Go to the Download Area to get it for free!