MGTEK Help Producer is loaded with features that will enable you to create HTML help files faster than you ever thought possible. Help Producer offers innovative and unprecedented features such as total control of the produced output through the use of templates and themes, a scripting object model, and full Unicode support. These new and exciting features will help you write HTML based documentation in a more productive way than ever before.
- Stability enhancements to Version 3.0.
- Support for Windows Vista.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007.
- Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2.
- Support for XHTML 1.0 and XHTML 1.1.
- Support for Vector Meta Language (VML, Internet Explorer only).
- Conditional text functionality.
- MGTEK Browser Help 1.2.
- Simplified theme deployment model.
- Improved support for custom topics.
- Improved support for right-to-left languages.
- Added fields to replace the Winhelp 4.0 style footnotes to store metadata.
- Improved overall user-experience with more detailed diagnostic messages.
- Stability enhancements to Version 2.0.
Help Producer 2.0 contains several new features and improvements, including
- MGTEK Browser Help 1.1 for creating platform independent help systems that can be viewed in a web browser across the Internet or Intranet.
- An all new Style Builder that allows you to inherit styles from your Word document and generate the corresponding CSS style sheets automatically.
- A redesigned rendering engine for HTML templates.
- Better support for context sensitive help through numerical IDs.
- Better support for mapping and generating custom table styles.
- Stability enhancements to Version 1.0.