A help project is generated from a single Word document, called the help document. A help document is a regular Word document, and it can be created from an empty Word document, a document template, or from an existing Word document.
In This Section
- Creating a Help Document
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a new help document.
- Converting a Help Document
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to convert an existing Word document into a help document.
- Removing Project Configuration Data
- Shows how to remove Help Producer configuration data from a help document.
- Exporting Project Configuration Data
- Shows how to export Help Producer configuration data into an XML file.
- Importing Project Configuration Data
- Shows how to import Help Producer configuration data from an XML file.
- Understanding Help Documents
- Explains how Word documents are used to create help projects.
- Understanding Help Projects
- Describes how a help project is structured and what elements it contains.
- Working with Large Documents
- Shows how to manage long documents by diving them into subdocuments.
Using Help Producer