A help project contains all files that are necessary to build the help system, such as project files, table of contents files, index files, HTML topic pages, and images. The help project is generated when the help document is exported. Depending on the help system platform, the help project can be compiled by a HTML Help compiler, or it can be deployed to a web server.
In This Section
- Creating a Help Project
- Shows how to create a help project from a help document.
- Compiling a Help Project
- Shows how to compile the help project.
- Viewing a Help File
- Shows how to view the compiled help file.
- Setting Project Properties
- Explains how to set various project properties.
- Understanding Help Documents
- Explains how Word documents are used to create help projects.
- Understanding Help Projects
- Describes how a help project is structured and what elements it contains.
Using Help Producer