A conditional build-tag is a Boolean value that evaluates to True or False. The build tag can be applied to sections of text or entire topics. When the build-tag is set to True, the topic or section of text is included.
Create a conditional build-tag
- On the Help Producer toolbar, click Configure Help Project .
- Select the category Project and the Build Tags tab, and then click Add.
- Enter a name for the build tag.
- Enter a value of True or False. If the value is true, all topics with this build tag are included. This value can be toggled between True and False, depending on which topics you want to include.
- Optional: Enter a category and a description.
Creating Conditional Text