Use this property page to change help project settings.
- Specifies the title of the HTML help project. The title is displayed in the title bar of the compiled help file.
- The title should not be longer than 60 characters, so it can easily appear in a history list.
- Specifies the copyright notice of the HTML help project.
- Output file
- Specifies the path of the collection or project file. The collection file is the top‑level file that brings together all the elements needed to create a HTML help file, such as links to topic files, index files, HTML files, images, compiler options, and more.
- The default filename for HTML Help 1.0 is
'project.hpp'. The default filename for Microsoft Help 2.0 is
Project Editor Dialog Box | Collection, Project Editor Dialog Box