Allows you to change various topic properties.
- Topic ID
- Specifies the unique identifier for this topic. This ID can be used for topic links and for associative links. The ID also determines the filename of this topic.
- Topic title
- Specifies the title of for this topic. This title specified is assigned to the
Topic.Title property and
Topic.TocTitle property. The
Topic.RlTitle property is not effected. For details, see the topic Title Field.
- Specifies one or more index keywords associated with this topic. Enter one keyword per line. For multi-level keywords, separate the keywords with a colon (‘:’).
- Specifies one or more A-link keywords associated with this topic. Enter one keyword per line.
- A-links are used to reference topics that reside in a different help file when used in a merged set of help files. A-links are also used for context sensitive help, as they allow referencing a topic via a string ID. A-Links can only be used for Microsoft HTML Help 1.0 and Microsoft Help 2.0.
- Specifies one or more F-link keywords associated with this topic. Enter one keyword per line.
- F-links are used to provide context sensitive help for Visual Studio .NET. F-Links can only be used for Microsoft Help 2.0.
- Specifies one or more aliases of for this topic.
- Topic aliases are used for context sensitive help, as they allow referencing a topic via a numerical value. The topic alias can be a numerical value, or the name of a ‘#define’ specified in a ‘C’ header file.
If a numerical value is entered, Help Producer will alias this number to the current topic page. If a string is entered, you need to supply an external ‘C’ header file and add it to the help project. For details, see the topic Headers, Collection, Project Editor Dialog Box.
- Build Tags
- Specifies the conditional build tags that this topic should be generated for. If no build tag is selected, the topic is included in all configurations. For more information on build tags, see the topic Creating Conditional Text.