In this section you will find solutions to problems that may arise during or after the conversion of your Help Document to HTML, such as a warning message that may appear, or unacceptable output generated by Help Producer.
If you think the problem is caused by a software bug, please see the topic Software Problems.
In This Section
- Document Layout Issues
- Provides instructions for fixing help documents that generate help files with improper formatting or layout issues.
- Preserving Picture Quality
- Explains how to work with images and graphics within Microsoft Word to obtain the maximum picture quality.
- MGTEK Browser Help is displayed incorrectly in Apache
- Provides instructions for fixing a display problem in MGTEK Brower Help when served by the Apache web server.
Troubleshooting | Software Problems