In this section, you will find information on common tasks, such as creating help documents, creating topics, and linking topics.
In This Section
- Working with Help Documents
- Explains how to create new help documents with Help Producer.
- Working with Help Projects
- Explains how to create, export and compile help projects in order to create a help file.
- Working with Topics
- Explains how to create topics, conditional topics, and how to set topic properties.
- Working with Styles
- Describes how to create styles in Microsoft Word and create a style mapping.
- Linking Topics
- Explains how to link topics through the use of hyperlinks, associative links, and references.
- Indexing Documents
- Explains how to add keywords to your help document.
- Creating Conditional Text
- Shows how to create sections of text or entire topics that are included conditionally.
- Tips and Tricks
- Gives tips and tricks that will help you to make use of some of the not-so-obvious features of Help Producer.